Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: We Three Kings Build-a-Break

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/we-three-kings-build-a-break-guitar-intermediate

I’ve got a great 2020 Christmas gift for you: Two great solos for We Three Kings! We’ll start super duper basic then build something Santa can’t touch!

9 Likes

sounds amazing!!

1 Like

Sounds great! My wife has heard Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls so many times I need to expand the repertoire!

Stephen

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Loved it

1 Like

very nice practising it for are churches Christmas program

1 Like

great song, one of my favorites. Thanks for taking the time to set it up Banjo Ben.

2 Likes

Love it, cause it has no killer chords. Can’t wait to tackle it.

2 Likes

Nice arrangement!

1 Like

Now here was one that I immediately started adding to so guess I am getting it now!

Will not bore beyond first 4 bars but as I play on my own have to make more noise!

2 Likes

Wait, you mean your mullet is NOT PHOTOSHOPED? That is FANTASTIC! Love it :clap: :clap: :100:

2 Likes

Maybe this is a dumb question. But do you have a lesson or anything on how to play the backup guitar for this?

1 Like

Great Question @run_red_run Erin. @BanjoBen creates TEF Files for pretty much all his lessons and includes a Guitar rhythm TAB even for the Banjo and Mandolin lessons. How cool is that! Guitar players get more bang for their bucks.

If you have TablEdit or TefVeiw you can see the TEF files are layered. The solo is on the top layer and the rhythm track is on the bottom layer.

See image below. !n the top right hand corner toggle between the two boxes. Solo in the Top Layer - Rhythm in the Bottom Layer.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn’t know I could do that. Sorry to be a bother!

1 Like

No bother at all, pleased to be able to help.