Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Life's Railway to Heaven- Intermediate

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/lifes-railway-to-heaven-intermediate-guitar-intermediate

This lesson teaches how to reinforce open-string melody notes by sliding into them on a lower string. This is one of the most important skills to acquire as a flatpicker!

This is the first time I’ve used my new Crowder D18 on a lesson…it has a huge sound!

Wow, that guitar sounds really good right now and after it opens up a bit more, it will be absolutely amazing.

1 Like

That sustain! :astonished:

1 Like

Great sounding guitar. Huge midrange and cut. Crazy/cool looking top wood. Sweet!

I like the lesson as well.

1 Like

I haven’t attempted the advanced version on guitar but I did attempt the intermediate lesson on banjo a while back. I struggled with it and never learned it. I’m excited to try this on guitar.

1 Like

Ha! I was automatically thinking you had a David Crowder signature Martin. :man_facepalming: :joy: I don’t even know if he has a signature guitar or a Martin :roll_eyes:

The advanced version took me some time to learn, but it is so worth it because it is a lot of fun to play. The really syncopated parts took a little more practice but they sound really sweet.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the guitar itself or the microphone, but that guitar sounds amazing.

1 Like

Ben, you’re an outstanding musician, in my opinion the best on the planet. Thank you so much for bringing us these fantastic lessons.:clap::clap:

1 Like

I am new to this Banjo Ben but not new to Guitars…been playing mostly folk and country for over 50 years! HELP! Either my old brain cells have deteriorated more than I thought, or your website is not easy to navigate! I am trying the Silver membership to see how it goes, BUT, although I have accessed a lesson I want, it says it is unlocked, but the only downloads I see are audio! LOL, HOW do you get the video lesson? Thanks, KP (Hawkswill)

1 Like

Hey Keith! Welcome to the board! It’s good to have you.

When I click on the lesson link, I see Lesson Videos, Tab Downloads, and MP3 Downloads in that order. I’m on my phone right now. It looks like this.

So you’re saying you don’t see the video or the tab links?

2 Likes