Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Life's Railway to Heaven- Intermediate

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/lifes-railway-to-heaven-intermediate-guitar-intermediate

This lesson teaches how to reinforce open-string melody notes by sliding into them on a lower string. This is one of the most important skills to acquire as a flatpicker!

This is the first time I’ve used my new Crowder D18 on a lesson…it has a huge sound!

Wow, that guitar sounds really good right now and after it opens up a bit more, it will be absolutely amazing.

1 Like

That sustain! :astonished:

1 Like

Great sounding guitar. Huge midrange and cut. Crazy/cool looking top wood. Sweet!

I like the lesson as well.

1 Like

I haven’t attempted the advanced version on guitar but I did attempt the intermediate lesson on banjo a while back. I struggled with it and never learned it. I’m excited to try this on guitar.

1 Like

Ha! I was automatically thinking you had a David Crowder signature Martin. :man_facepalming: :joy: I don’t even know if he has a signature guitar or a Martin :roll_eyes:

The advanced version took me some time to learn, but it is so worth it because it is a lot of fun to play. The really syncopated parts took a little more practice but they sound really sweet.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the guitar itself or the microphone, but that guitar sounds amazing.

1 Like

Ben, you’re an outstanding musician, in my opinion the best on the planet. Thank you so much for bringing us these fantastic lessons.:clap::clap:

1 Like