Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Happy Birthday

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/happy-birthday-guitar-beginner

Put another candle on the cake and pick up that geetar, cause it’s time to make this party HAPPEN!

8 Likes

Awesome! And thankfully, we don’t have to write royalty checks for every time we sing it.

Happy Birthday Ellie May! Time flies,

4 Likes

Super, and beautiful harmony! And Happy B’day to young lady May! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice and bluesy, thank you for this, Ben! And I hope you and Ellie May did have a Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

Today I played Happy Birthday for a friends 80th birthday. My rendition was based on the lesson but with some crosspicking in place of the strums. He was so surprised and most everyone sang. I encourage everyone to learn Happy Birthday and have it ready.

@BanjoBen. A big thanks for covering the ear training and singing at camp. The morning sessions gave us a little taste of many things that end up paying off big.

6 Likes

I love this rendition and am working hard on it. I wasn’t quite ready for my grand daughter theas birtday yesterday. I only started practicing it a few days ago I WILL be ready for the next birthday. It gets smoother every day and I can sing in while playing it today although I play it really slow Thanks

1 Like