Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Guitar Bends with Zeb Snyder

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/guitar-bends-with-zeb-snyder-guitar-advanced

Zeb is a certified guitar slinger, and today it’s all about the bends! We’ll learn what bends are, how to play them, then put them to use in four incredibly hot licks!

1 Like

Well that goes really well with all of the scuba talk going on right now.

1 Like

Hahaha!

Going shopping… gonna get some light strings and a tank of pure nitrogen :smiley:

1 Like

Now that was a FUN lesson… It’s times like these that I wished I could play guitar. Thak you Zeb for visiting @BanjoBen 's Cabin and sharing your knowledge and skills. Very entertaining.

2 Likes

Though I can figure most of it out, where is the tab to the 4 or 5 breaks to 9 pound hammer? Great breaks hear a little Clarence and Tony in there. More of Zeb would be great.

2 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

I’ll pay you $10 to tab it out!

1 Like

I just watched the preview; that tab is worth 15$ at least :joy: that’s a sweet geetar zebs pickin, I’ve never played a takamine I didn’t like. Nfi (unfortunately)

We already have plans to get together again soon!

1 Like

pretty darn good picking, something way beyond my ability I am pushing almost 80 years old been playing since I was 14 but age has caught up with me and with Mr Arthur Itis in my hands I cant play like that never could in the first place I have my own style but want to say to all the younger persons out there learn it while you can because in a few years some of you will be visited my Mr Artur Itis and will attack your hands and fingers

2 Likes

Wow! Starting to lose some callouses while messing with those hot licks. Thanks @BanjoBen and Zeb!

1 Like

Come on Ben. You can take him.

4 Likes

Gotta tell you right now Ben, you have taken a pretty dull subject and turned it into a World’s Fair of fun. Where’s my funnel cake?

1 Like

I stole this first bend and incorporated it as an ending to your version of “Deck The Halls” Works out pretty good with a few modifications.

1 Like