Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Dueling Bells on Guitar

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/dueling-bells-on-guitar-guitar-intermediate

Whataburger and In-N-Out battle it out in a fiery environment to see who’s the king jingler! Both banjo and guitar tabs are included in this lesson in case you have a friend with a banjer. Y’all keep it friendly, now!

4 Likes

For reference, here is the full video I made for Christmas:

3 Likes

This is done so well. And I love the Chik-fil-A thing in the video as well. Funny stuff, as usual. And good licks.

2 Likes

That was really funny. I really enjoyed it. Where can you find the entire song (if there is one) of Texas Time that you used in your video?

Ha, thanks!!

We wrote that as we were editing the video and what you heard at the end is all we recorded :wink:

2 Likes

So Cal, so cool!

1 Like

Are you acting both guys? Or who is the other one?

2 Likes

Yup…That’s @BanjoBen in DeSkyZzzzz

1 Like

LOL harder, that’s real good man. Great job.

1 Like

Magnificent performance! Ben you are a fantastic musician.:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Ben,
I can’t thank you enough for this web site. I have been playing the guitar since I was a teenager. I picked up the banjo in 2016 and the mandolin in 2019. I am 62 years old and since I have been on this site I have been growing leaps and bounds on all three. While I focus more on the banjo, I have found a renewed love for the guitar as I am learning to flat pick and have really grown in my fingerstyle playing. I am working on both the banjo and guitar parts for this arrangement and I am having just a ton of fun and really growing. I picked up the banjo and mandolin to really help me keep my brain focused on learning new things as I had felt my memory slipping. I have been an avid singer all of my life but the skills I am learning here have me very excited about playing. I write some of my own music and have posted some of it in the forum. Music has always been such a big part of my life, and this site is a major blessing to me and helping me to grow as a musician. Thanks again for all you do!

6 Likes

Wow, what a great testimonial! I’m honored to have you on board!

2 Likes