Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Basic Guitar Rhythm- Part 3

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/basic-guitar-rhythm-part-3-guitar-beginner

All you need is 3 chords and a hook.

am confused with the whole video please email me. juliannaenevoldsen@gmail.com

In the video you mentioned that you were going to demonstrate it, but the video stops and no demostration was given.

Or rather, I guess from the way you ended the video and your last statement, she was looking for a demostration of the technique and there wasn’t one.

If you look at the page carefully you’ll see there is a link below the video that says View the next lesson. This is part of a Basic Guitar Rhythm Course

1 Like

just payed 10 bucks for an intro to an eight note?

Hi @samueleubanks and welcome to the forum.

Could you be more specific?

Hard to tell what your writing about.

I purchase the lessons individually for 10 dollars each. This lesson seems to end without any real lesson. This makes me hesitant to purchase any more in the rhythm guitar series.

Hi @samueleubanks Samuel are you sure it doesn’t include parts 1 and 2. I feel sure @BanjoBen will respond in person when he is available to chat.

2 Likes

Just to Add to what Archie wrote, Keep in mind that the lesson you purchased is for a very beginning beginner and designed to teach at a pace to encourage someone at that level. .

Is it possible you are already more advanced than who that particular lesson is meant for?

2 Likes

Hey @samueleubanks, I’m going to refund your purchase but let you keep the lessons! I’ve granted you all the basic guitar rhythm vids.

3 Likes

Ben, thank you very much. love your stuff. I’ll spend the funds on other lessons!