Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the Guitar lesson: Bag O' Licks- Key of E

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/bag-o-licks-key-of-e-guitar

This tab teaches 6 licks in E, and 3 each of A and B. Then, we’ll take a 12-bar blues progression and fit some of these together in a couple solos.

i just got a Gold membership, I’m using the Chrome Browser, and Im trying to watch the ENTIRE video lesson, but all I repeatedly get is the Preview Demo, w/no tabs at the bottom, it ends around lick #7, and makes me an offer to join-up for the full lesson. But I can’t seem to access the full Video demo.
(I’ve already logged out, and logged back in, switched browsers , etc. , but all I can watch is the demo)
Any suggestions?

Thx
Wrick

BanjoBen
Leader

Oct '17

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/bag-o-licks-key-of-e-guitar

@wrickmitchell welcome. I’m not so good at the technical issues as others like @Archie , @Mark_Rocka or @BanjoBen. But these guys will chime in and have suggestions to get you fixed up.

I’m sorry you are having a problem but I’m glad it was with this lesson. I was sitting around noodling in E the other day and not making much progress. This lesson fills the gap.

Hi Wrick you need to scroll down the page to see the other videos, TAB and Backing tracks, click on each of the links to view each video segment

1 Like

I’m with Archie. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see the other links. If you don’t, can you post a screen shot of the page? Maybe we can figure it out.

2 Likes

Also, if available, try on a different computer/device. I have that exact issue if I login on the computer at work, but my home computer and phone are fine. Must be a browser setting or some sort of antivirus/firewall setting i guess. Doesn’t work at work with Chrome or ie.

1 Like

Also, check your account status. See if it says “unrecognized” something something something.

1 Like

All I want to be able to do is watch the entire video…

I’ve thought of that! That’s what the Gold Pick membership is for :wink: Actually the free trial will allow you to do it as well.