Discuss the Banjo lesson: Fretboard Geography- Part 5

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/fretboard-geography-part-5-banjo

Part 5 of the Fretboard Geography course with Alan Munde!

I just wanted to let you know that I watched this two years ago, or there about, however after viewing it again today, I learnt some more stuff. This is good info Ben.

I must also comment on how much I admire your respect for Mr. Munde. It is very obvious in your attentiveness and verbal interludes. Thank you.

He is one of my favorite humans, and I’m so thankful to have him teach with me. Thanks!

He is one of my favorite humans, and I’m so thankful to have him teach with me. Thanks!

What a great series of lessons! Lots learned. I’m really interested in learning tasteful backup and your and Alan’s videos has really helped. Also they help to get comfortable with the fretboard. I’m only about half way through the beginner series, but jumping ahead to watch this series of lessons has really paid off.

I LOVE to hear that!

Ben: My 3rd (or more) time thru this , still dissecting. I watched Mr. K music theory lesson and this is directly related. Seems AM is working the chord scale in the key of G? G, Am, Bm, C,D, Em, Fd ,G. Finding parts this pattern in a lot of songs. Mr. K explanation helped. Fd is a trick, I am not seeing it too much. Back to practicing.

Mr G…not K

Cool! It’s actually an F# diminished, for the record. Keep going!