Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Daniel’s Song

This is a tune my brother Daniel wrote. We’ve been working on it for a while. Hope you enjoy.

13 Likes

That was great!!
I guess so, what else would you expect, with a name like Daniel…:smiley:

3 Likes

What a wonderful tune! The birds singing was an amazing compliment for the great music.

Congrats to you and Daniel, @banjoboyk! Please pass this sentiment along to him too!

2 Likes

Wow! That sounds great! Sounds fun to play. Got a name for it? Or are ya’ll gonna call it Daniels Song?:grin:

3 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Nice tune!

2 Likes

Hi @Grace, he just wanted to call it “Daniel’s Song”. If we waited for him to name it something else it would never make it out of the house. :grin:

3 Likes

@WillCoop the bird moved in with my grandma, his name is Oliver and he LOVES live music. Anything we record from here on out will most likely have him in it. LOL I will pass that on to Dan. Thanks!

3 Likes

Good job, guys!

3 Likes

Great sounding tune. Thanks for sharing @banjoboyk !!!

3 Likes

Please understand… I was sincere in that praise of music and accompanyment. Up here in Michigan… it is still too cold so hearing the bird is such a pleasant sound when I cannot go outside. It is the promise of warm days to come once Covid-19 subsides.

Also, you guys are good and please post more… Especially originals - so inspiring!

Finally, I enjoy the way my little dog always comes close to me when I play… and I assure you, it isn’t my playing! :roll_eyes:

What I mean to say is that I like when animals react to music. It is a language, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Birds & tree frogs are making a heck of a racket here…how far north are you in MI?

3 Likes

I understood the complement. :grin: The last couple of days we’ve been joking that Oliver is going to be famous! We are working on another one that I wrote but have run into a recording glitch. Hopefully we can get it up by the end of the day. All this extra time and we might finally get the recording done that we haven’t had time for. :joy:

4 Likes

Great tune and performance!

3 Likes

Not very far North @Fiddle_wood. Commerce Township. But restrictions to indoors and living in a large Subdivision… Well, I don’t hear too often & especially with the windows closed… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

3 Likes