Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dang these girls can PICK!

Talk about your intimate concerts. This was in someone’s living room. We had a great time. I can definitely see why Katy and Penny picked Abby to be the 3rd part of the band. That girl is good! :flushed::exploding_head:

16 Likes

That was even better than the album version!!! My brain is like :neutral_face::open_mouth:

4 Likes

This was the second time I’ve seen them perform (not counting at camp.) They just blow me away how good they are. I don’t understand why they’re not a household name. It ain’t for a lack of talent, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Wow!! Picked up momentum and got super fast!

4 Likes

Awesome !!!

2 Likes

Awesome! They look like they’re having so much fun! What’s the tune Abby was picking at the start? Didn’t sound like OJC which confused me some?

3 Likes

It wasn’t OJC, but I didn’t recognize it. Maybe someone else can chime in.

3 Likes

very nice picking…

4 Likes

These gals can pick up a storm!

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the day they make a tour through western NC and SW VA.

3 Likes

Well, last night I picked up my mandolin and that first tune just popped out of my fingers, and I couldn’t remember where I’d heard it. Also, before that I found out it’s a tune called Big Sandy River, but I forgot that before I started playing it… anyway the mystery is solved, and I’ve got a fun addition to my repertoire

2 Likes

Yeah, I was going to post here that it’s called Big Sandy River. I found out because they posted a full video from a different show of them playing what I posted above and named the songs in the post.

Life got busy and, you know, I didn’t. Overworked is my new normal. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Facebook? I found out on Instagram

1 Like

That’s because you’re young and I’m old. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::joy: it was actually a question, you didn’t mention Facebook so I didn’t know

3 Likes

Just… WOW!

4 Likes