Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cripple Creek Progress

Here is my Cripple Creek Progress…it’s not perfect until the end … but it continues …:blush:

20 Likes

@Severin , that was a fantastic “Progress in Action” video! The way that it shows your playing improving as time goes on is just awesome. It really showed the difference in your picking hand (not anchored, then anchored later on). Cool video editing, great picking and accomplishment shown here :+1:t2::sunglasses:

6 Likes

thank you @simone! so you see yourself that you get better. if you don’t film it you don’t notice what needs to be improved … glad that you like it!:blush:

5 Likes

That was awesome! Talk about inspiring! Nothing like watching yourself get better to get you excited about practicing.

7 Likes

Thank you @Mark_Rocka! Hope i can see new stuff from you soon :blush:

5 Likes

I was wondering…
What’s the timeline from the beginning of the video to the end? Were the videos in the middle done monthly, or every two months or just whenever?

5 Likes

I have some stuff planned. Hope to be posting videos regularly very soon.

7 Likes

Keep it up!

4 Likes

i started in november 2017, the first three videos were at the end of november, then something from 2018, 2019 and today … it would have been better with a teacher, but i never had. I owe all this to @Banjoben and other yt banjo lessons.:blush:

6 Likes

Great!!

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnM!

4 Likes

Now that’s a keeper! Like a time-lapse movie of a flower opening!

Did I detect a bit of Doug Dillard influence around 1:27 and again towards the end?

(“Everybody on the truck!”)

Gotta go!

5 Likes

@Severin, that was such a great idea! Absolutely loved it.

4 Likes

Maybe this is a coincidence, or the influence came to me through other ways…:slight_smile: thank you @BanJoe!!

3 Likes

Glad you like it! :blush: thank you @xmark!

3 Likes

Massive improvement, sweet as!

4 Likes

Thank you @frankb_be!! I like your playing too!

3 Likes

Very Nice Pickin and Video editing! Very impressive :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you @jon1! :blush:

3 Likes