Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Copyright permission

Hey Ben. I wrote you a while ago about the above related to two specific mando/guitar arrangements we did for a church pageant that was recorded. You had responded then it was ok and just requested credit, which we gave. The youth leader just wrote me to be sure that this permission covers all your arrangements. Could you confirm that, Ben. Thanks. Obviously, Old South church in Farmington, Maine loves your stuff!

2 Likes

I’d be honored for you to use anything on this site for any live performance. That’s what this site is for, and it’s even better when the lessons are used to serve others. I just ask that only Gold Pick members are allowed to access the member content on the site, so do not share your login info.

5 Likes

Thanks Ben. Would never share my login info with anyone, so no worries there. My collaborator and I, for example, have separate memberships. Thanks again for all you do. I’ve gone to submit a video instruction sites featuring world-class players (you probably know the site I’m talking about), but for the combination of playing skill and quality of instruction, I’ve found nothing better.

6 Likes