Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Collaboration

So does anybody want to do a collaboration? I am completely new at this and if anybody wants to, I will probably need help :rofl::rofl:. But it seems fun!

11 Likes

If it’s a song I know I’d be willing to play banjo or maybe guitar on it for you. Making a video or only audio?

10 Likes

I can play dobro. I can also help with editing. Sounds like fun :+1:

7 Likes

What song? I’m interested. I’ve been wondering about these.

4 Likes

I hadn’t thought of a song, but maybe a Gospel song? I can try to play mandolin, guitar, or banjo.

5 Likes

I’m not sure @Timothy_L, maybe video so people can see our lovely faces :upside_down_face: :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Alright so, I can play guitar, Timothy can play banjo, Luke can play dobro, and @Hillbilly_picker what do you want to play? Also let’s do “ This World is not my Home” if that is ok with you guys.

4 Likes

Sure! What key?

2 Likes

Looking forward to the video

3 Likes

I think we should do it in A. And is 120bpm a good speed?

3 Likes

Yeah good tempo and key.
So are you going to record first and send the video back? And do you want audio and video on 2 separate tracks? Just let me know what you need to work with!
Maybe we should private message about this :wink:

2 Likes

Great :+1: and yes to your questions.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh gosh I dont know that one maybe you just want me to play backup on banjo?

2 Likes

And it might be kind of gutsy of me, but I can sing bass

3 Likes

You could…but then everyone else interested in learning to do this would miss out on getting tips on the process and the planning it takes to get something like this together.

We found threads like this to be very popular reading in the past.

7 Likes

We’ll still need a bass and could use fiddle as well if anyone’s interested

2 Likes

We also need a mandolin.

3 Likes

What kind of backup should I start working on?

3 Likes

Depends on what instrument. I think I was going to play banjo but it’s up to @Siah since this is his collaboration :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey @Hillbilly_picker, if you play bass we could use a good bass track.

2 Likes