Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Collaboration #1: Will The Circle Be Unbroken

I vote for the dance. :rofl:

If no one else does, Iā€™ll do it, but Iā€™m already in there twice, so Iā€™d prefer someone else take it.

Speaking of, are you going to be able to move me to later in the song, Mike? I can re-record if need be. I actually wouldnā€™t mind doing that. I think Iā€™ve gotten better since I laid down those first takes.

Donā€™t know. At that speed my fingers gets stiff. Iā€™ll keep trying to the end. I can only set up my recording equipment at
Wednesdays.

1 Like

Mark, I can move it if needed. However, feel free to re-record. We are easy.

So, did this project ever get finished?

nope

Okay, whatā€™s needed and letā€™s get it done. @Mike_R?

Now that I think about it, I havenā€™t seen Mike on the board in a long time. I hope heā€™s OK.

I know heā€™s been traveling a lot this summerā€¦Iā€™m able to halfway keep up with his adventures on facebook.

1 Like

Hey all. I am still breathing :slight_smile:

My computer in my office no longer agrees with the forum. Iā€™ve been meaning to rectify it but other things keep popping up. Itā€™s been so long, I donā€™t know what we need to finish. I am pretty sure no one did a break with an ending, so unless we want the most awkward stop in the history of music, weā€™ll need an ending (or a break with an ending).

There were questions about moving breaks aroundā€¦ that is typically pretty easy to manage. We live in a cut and paste world. On my old Fostex, that would have required scissors and scotch tape (and a ton of luck)

Awesome! Anybody up for a break with an ending? If no one volunteers, Iā€™ll do it sometime next week.

Iā€™ve been a Gold Pick Member for about 3 years and I JUST really dove into the forum today. Found this and WOW! Thatā€™s awesome, Iā€™m going to download to play along with.

5 Likes

Well youā€™ve been missing out on one of the best parts of your membership! :slight_smile:

Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Wow @gbean7 Greg, You have really been missing out on one of the greatest features of what @BanjoBen has to offer his students. . Glad to see you here now.

1 Like

Welcome to the besssst Forum in Bluegrass-Land!

Glad to have you join in the fray, @gbean7!

Contribute often - now that you have a taste of what u were missinā€™!

It said that link was deleted?? Let me know what I can do to help. I can play this song on various instruments. Thanks

I believe this collaboration is now defunct.

3 Likes