Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Clawhammer Lesson Cost

So, I’m a Gold Pick Member… additional cost for clawhammer lessons??? What???

1 Like

These are special live lessons by Dave Dillard, not lessons for the site from Ben.

If you’re interested in clawhammer, they’re totally worth the money. Dave gave a full lesson to every camp member a few weeks ago even if you weren’t in his clawhammer class. I was surprised that he had me playing a song in 30 minutes, and I have zero clawhammer experience.

4 Likes

Hey @creekroadguitars,

Thanks for your support of the site! I’m honored to have you as a Gold Pick member. The gold pick membership is access to my banjo, guitar, and mandolin lessons which I have produced and will continue to produce in the future. There are over 750 lessons to date, pretty crazy. You have a lifetime membership so you have access to those as well as the new ones I produce (and the membership is priced accordingly).

However, I will continue to procure more content from other teachers that will go beyond what my Gold Pick membership accesses, like Dave’s classes. I plan to have a whole clawhammer curriculum available one day, but that will be beyond what the Gold Pick membership grants. I do plan to discount access to other teachers’ curriculum on the site if you are a Gold Pick member.

What Dave is doing now is a one-off live class that he personally tutors folks through and offers feedback in realtime throughout the course. The only I have to do with it is promoting it and helping folks register. It’s his product.

Does that make sense? I hope so.

6 Likes