Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Chew Gum all ye Fake Fools

Learned this one last year, and it’s one of my favorite things to play year round.
Merry Christmas!

15 Likes

Wow Gunner that blew me away. Cloud961

I see a lot of improvement in all your playing since you joined . You are also a great inspiration to all the other young students through your collaborations. Well done.

Merry Christmas.

7 Likes

Thanks Archie!!

4 Likes

That sounded great! i am ALMOST there…still just working out a few kinks on the up to speed.

7 Likes

@Shaky_loves_banjo Can’t wait to hear it!

5 Likes

Me 2

4 Likes

Wow! That’s so good!!!

4 Likes

Really good. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!! It’s a tough nut to crack, but once you get it it’s easier the faster you play!

3 Likes

Cool! Were those diminished chords on that little walk up?

3 Likes

Wow very very impressive! If I’m not mistaken, this was considered the toughest by @Mark_Rocka and you cracked it. Also cool is the catchy rhyming title from the innovative side of you!

Also looking forward to the @Shaky_loves_banjo rendition.

You guys the real pickers!!

1 Like

That’s a WHOLE BUNCHA notes! :notes::notes::notes:
Enjoyed that!
A Lot!! :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks y’all!

Probably :man_shrugging: I just know they sound like a creepy scene in a cartoon…

Thanks, I get bored just posting song titles. I actually kinda wrote an entire gun chewing, bubble blowing, parody, but it’s kinda nonsense lyrics and I prefer meaning lol

2 Likes

I know it was on a lighter note but I can interpret and provide a meaning for the fake fools! On a serious yet lighter note, You know what fake fools did after I suggested muzzle has no relevance after vaccine, they say virus is mutated! Now this is going to impact vaccine business! The claim was 94+% or so effectivity. What is the effectivity after mutation? 50%?? 60%?? Then why bother with vaccine until find proper vaccine as the false sense of protection tend to endanger a person! So better they chew gum and shut up!

2 Likes

Oh, I would take “fake fool” to be someone who isn’t actually a fool, not an insincere fool…

1 Like

:-). actually this is what I had in mind about “fake fool” - “wise fool” Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,”. :wink: somewhere in between what you mentioned?? or could still be insincere fool…

2 Likes

Well it will be coming soon. Work got crazy busy right before Christmas so i had almost zero practice time. So once i can find time to practice it will probably come pretty soon but it most likely won’t be done by Christmas. I mean, today.

2 Likes