Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Camp videos

Here’s the first video from Camp!! It’s a Facebook link so it’ll probably die soon, but here it is
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=407356677572882&id=100048956596894&sfnsn=mo

I was so stoked to get to play bass with the Purple Hulls!!

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing Gunnar

3 Likes

That was one of if not the first video i ever saw of the Hulls.
Thats awesome you got to play with them Gunnar!
Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Nice job Gunnar!

2 Likes

This was from the April camp

6 Likes

Excellent Gunner. Never seen these girls before. Are the active on the Forum? aye3 applaud

2 Likes

One year ago this week @Jeff_Perryman, myself, and the Squirrel Nut Pickers made their Mt. Juliet debut with a parody of “Will the Circle.” Music City is still buzzing about the performance . . . or maybe that was about the hickory nuts reaching terminal velocity all around us. Either way, it was a fantastic couple of days. Thanks @BanjoBen and company - looking forward to the next time.

2 Likes

I like your shoes!

1 Like

Really? That’s one of the Purple Hulls on mandolin…

Thanks, they were a gift from my mom :smirk:

3 Likes

This is from last year’s camp, but worth sharing!
If anyone has any video from the present one, please do share

3 Likes

Another from last year

2 Likes

I didn’t mean Katie Lou & Penny Lea I meant the other two girls, you knew that of course your just toying with me Gunnar

3 Likes

Starting to upload these, probably weekly. Stay tuned! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Michael_Mark

2 Likes

Great vids Gunnar thanks for sharing

1 Like

You’re*

And yeah, I’m a jerk sometimes, sorry :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I put it down to poor education Gunnar, never could fathom the English language. It seems Americans have the same problem, they can neither spell or pronounce certain Scottish place names such as Edinburgh - Edinboro - Glasgow - Glascow. so what does it matter if I leave out a little punctuation and economise a bit on letters. Is it likely that my misdemeanours will bring an end to conversation? Me thinks not. The world would be such a miserable place if everyone went about correcting spelling and grammatical errors. Heck even the spellcheckers get it wrong sometimes. Must be great to be perfect gif Me I don’t give a hoot

1 Like

English is a stupid language, I agree. I’m just extremely sarcastic, which I think might be a cultural thing too

2 Likes

All right folks, the videos I took are scheduled to be released every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next however long it takes to get all the videos out… may throw a bonus vid or two in as well.

You can subscribe to my channel and ring the bell if you want to be notified when videos drop:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwafPL8ODXZRYk9JMNR8pvA/videos

(SHAMELESS SELF–PLUG)

8 Likes

This was such a cool explanation/demonstration!

7 Likes