Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cabin Camp 2020 Registration!

Hey @Michael_Mark, are you gonna be at camp in March? I’ll be fulfilling your wish for more youth to show up

2 Likes

Yes, I am planning to be there! It’ll be great to meet everyone!

2 Likes

@Dragonslayer and @Michael_Mark some people have all the luck. I will be there in spirit though…

3 Likes

I don’t believe in luck. But my musical endeavors have been most serendipitously blessed in several ways

4 Likes

I guess we are blessed in different ways. Like a new banjo.

2 Likes

I made it in the April Camp (Guitar)… This is my first one. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Coming from Central Florida…

5 Likes

Hello 5-String Pilgrim,
Reading your bio we have much in common. Christian, husband, dad, grandpa, banjo & guitar picker… I also started playing at an early age, but pawned all my instruments after I was married to raise my wonderful family. I picked the banjo back up about 5 years ago (playing a little at church) and most recently (back in January) purchased a guitar, which is where I’m putting my focus at this time in life.

2 Likes

Hello @Chuck_R
It is good to meet you. I went to the March 2019 camp with my guitar because the banjo slots filled up. What a blessing. I got a banjo slot this time. I can’t wait.

I come up with the 5-String Pilgrim at camp after I met the @5stringpreacher . The people are great!

3 Likes