Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cabin Camp 2020 Registration!

It opens Wednesday morning, October 23, at 10AM central here:
https://store.banjobenclark.com/blogs/banjo-bens-blog/cabin-camps-2021

It will sell out! I’m thinking seriously about doing another camp the very next weekend depending on demand :wink:

Remember, I’m doing bass this year!

9 Likes

I want to come but my time is not yet ready, unfortunately… having just returned to work after a difficult year.

@BanjoBen, thank you for continuing and please keep us desirous “1st Timers” in mind moving forward.

Stated further, I would think it would be a nice compromise that 1st time registrants would somehow have preferences or… Opportunities before repeaters (of which there will be many, I am sure).

Someday…

… and the dream lives on…

4 Likes

I’m going to attempt to get a spot today! Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Thanks to a couple of very generous people, (I don’t actually know who) I’ll be attending! I’m going for mandolin, cuz I need to improve on that. I’m so excited!

12 Likes

Good for you! I bet you’ll have a blast! Maybe someday I will be able to go, it’s just so far from NY…

3 Likes

What? Hey that’s awesome. Can’t wait to meet you buddy.

5 Likes

WOW… Was on the site and refreshed at 1100, got a spot for Mandolin and before I could complete the checkout, was notified it was sold out…Banjo too. DANGIT!

3 Likes

I know. I was doing same for guitar, at three minutes after ten at checkout…sold out. How can people type so fast?

4 Likes

@BanjoBen I tried for banjo first and had it in my cart. While I was entering my info it got taken out. I did end up getting a spot for guitar though, which I claim to be my main instrument. If anyone wants to trade their banjo Spot for a guitar spot I would be willing. I’m super excited about going!

Thanks

3 Likes

I hear ya on that “speed” thing. Maybe that’s a sign my Mandolin picking skills need work…lol

3 Likes

I was going to drive from Ontario Canada, 1100 miles but I thing it would have been worth it. I’m very disappointed it sold out so fast but I’ll keep trying.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to meet you too!

3 Likes

I hope I didn’t sound ungrateful, I’m really excited about my guitar spot! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.

5 Likes

since the camp is a hot topic atm.
im just curious aboute the euro camp.
is it still in the calender or do i have to fight my way over the water to you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did you see that a second camp opened up?

3 Likes

It’s a possibility, but don’t wait for it, just come on over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, from disappointment to happiness in a couple of hours. Hopefully no late season snow storm for my drive south. Lots of extra guitar and banjo practice for the next five months. Look forward to meeting likeminded music enthusiasts.

6 Likes

I did see that, however that week does not work for me. I actually think I may end up liking Guitar better than Banjo anyway. I’m excited about getting to play guitar with Jake.

6 Likes

Welcome to the BEST Forum… Mike (@My_Ruby_banjo). I hope to see you check in here often.

3 Likes

I tried to get in both the Banjo camps, but I was too late. I’m hoping some slots open up because of cancelations. Maybe next time you can open the second one up to those who didn’t make the first camp before you make it public. Looking forward to getting up there to see you guys.

5 Likes