Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Brand New Store...check it out

Oooohhh wait. Never mind. I just saw that the list of items when I went to accessories wasn’t the full list. I still had to go into the Banjo section of accessories. It just took me a minute. Sorry.

1 Like

We do have all the Keith tuners and Cheat-a-Keys a feller could ever want. Probably the quickest way to track those down is to look under “Parts” but you can get there from other places too…just might take an extra step.

As far as the Martin Monel strings go…it might be a little while yet before we get those in, but they’re definitely on the list. We do have the Daddario Nickel Bronze series on the way though…and they will be posted to the site soon. Those are basically Daddarios answer to the same question answered by the Martin Retros. Hope that helps. Thanks everybody!

Thanks Jake,
I am hooked on the Monels; don’t know much about the nickel bronze. But you know how pickers are about strings and picks… better the devil you know.

1 Like

@Jake and @BanjoBen,
Thank y’all for always getting my stuff out the door so fast. I ordered my strings and tuner on Monday and received them on Thursday. Also thanks for the sticker and pick. I love the Banjo Ben picks! I always end up giving those away though to hopefully advertise for y’all a little. Y’all will always get my business, and I hope y’all can continue this. I still hope to make a Mandolin purchase in the future, I have been promising my kids I would get them one.
Thanks Again!!

Brandon Caves
Gray, GA

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support of the site, @bcaves! I have invested a great amount of capital and hard, hard work in this store, and @Jake has invested to the same degree. We depend on the support of folks like you. We’re betting that folks desire to spend money in exchange for great prices, the best products, topnotch customer service, and honest expertise. Please send folks our way, and you can have confidence that they will have the best experience possible.

4 Likes

hey! i cant see that us only anymore. am i blind or do you ship over seas nowdays?

Yes, I sure do! I just got my first international order yesterday. Thanks! However, if you’re looking for an instrument I would advise you to contact us first so that we can confirm shipping charges.

1 Like

Anyone care to elaborate on the JD vs the Russ Bluechip pick? Pretty sure my mind is made up, but I’d like to hear some other opinions.

The Russ model is the longer, bigger blade of the old clown barf pick but paired with the metal band and proprietary material from BlueChip. If you don’t have a nostalgic affinity for those old picks, then I would go with the JD.

1 Like

JD it is. I was thinking the shorter blade would be less likely to get caught between the strings and easier to control the volume with. Will order tomorrow night after work. Thanks Ben.

2 Likes