Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Blue Chip Pick

I’ve now had about 12 Cabin Camps at my house…SO many Bluechips lost in my backyard. I was walking the other day and happened to look down and find a flatpick in the midst of the leaves. Crazy find! I picked it up and barely put any pressure on it and it snapped in half. I guess they don’t hold up to the elements too well.

7 Likes

Is that advertised in the house listing? “Blue Chips hidden in the grass.” You might be surprised at all the offers all of a sudden…

6 Likes

I always get the heat when I even hint at shopping from some other place than the General Store. :unamused:

7 Likes

Heretic.

8 Likes

As it should be.

10 Likes

I hope I can come to the General Store in May. No definites yet but we’ll be in Branson, MO!

7 Likes

I’ve honestly been kinda tempted to try one of the Kenny Smith picks. I’d feel weird with so many BCs though, because I have some TADs I bought years ago but don’t use anymore- I think my picking tendencies have shifted a bit since then and I really don’t like the large triangles anymore. So if anybody wants a TAD40 or TAD50 at negotiable prices with my name on the back, hit me up :joy::joy:

4 Likes

The non engraved ones sell for nearly what you paid. I’ve sold several as I buy new ones.

3 Likes

Hey, if I ever get one I need you to scratch “Banjo Ben was here” into it. Would make it quite a bit more valuable. :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve got a Kenny Smith 50 I’d trade you for the TAD 50. The KS is way too small for me.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you :+1: