Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Black Friday Video Recording

I’m off to the General Store this weekend to record our Black Friday video. What will we have up our sleeve this year? It’s gonna be, umm, something else! I’ll try to post some photos and behind the scenes stuff here!

21 Likes

Always look forward to seeing activities at the General Store. Alas my budget is all spent for this year I fear. wonky

5 Likes

@AdamAsh in the BR-140 guitar ad will be hard to top. They were all good but that one was the best.

8 Likes

Cant Wait to see it!!

2 Likes

In my opinion, no holiday videos beat these two :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh, just wait :wink:

12 Likes

I guess, the best is yet to come! :slight_smile:

Yeah the first one is super funny! I still remember the “catapult” fight!! The second one is funny too.

3 Likes

Okay, here are a few shots. I can’t tell you any more, you’ll just have to use your imagination :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Texas Ninja Warrior, Man in Black, Cordell Walker, and Rambo! This is going to be epic :+1::rofl: Can’t wait to see the final product!! Y’all never disappoint. :smile:

7 Likes

Oh Man, i cant wait!! Hurry up Banjo Ben before we attack you for the videos.

4 Likes

I just wonder what the neighbours must be thinking, seeing all this weird activity going on right there on their doorstep. gif

6 Likes

Oh wow… Banjo Ninja… Now can’t wait… :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, my goodness! Is this video going to be rated? My twelve month old grandson got put in time out today at daycare for practicing his ninja moves. I suspect we won’t be able to watch this together for a few years. :rofl:

4 Likes