Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Big Fork 2023!

Greetings all. After 3 years of trying, me and my banjo are headed to Big Fork! I can’t tell you how excited I am! My wife was happy to hear that I will be practicing even more in preparation! I’m so excited I’m even posting in a Blog for no other reason than post in a Blog about going to band camp! So, who else headed to Big Fork?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Ron. I’ll be there as well, also trying to play a banjo. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Me me meeee!

6 Likes

Hey Ryan! Where ya coming from? I’m from the metropolis of Fairfield, Montana

@doowee3 I’ll be traveling from West Monroe, Louisiana.

Wow! I guess we won’t be able to get together and play before camp… Look forward to meeting ya!

1 Like

I am quite excited that I will be there too!

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Coming from WA state! Any motel recommendations?

I don’t have a specific one but would recommend you get it as soon as possible! The camp location is north Bigfork so any hotel in Bigfork or Kalispell will be plenty close.

1 Like

Is anybody sharing an air bnb? I might have waited too long to book a room, and was hoping someone might want a roommate for camp. Thanks.

1 Like

Shoot Amy a message at amy@banjobenclark.com and we’ll reach out to all the campers.

So a funny thing happened, right when we got desperate to find a place and I posted. We found me one so… false alarm I guess, but thanks just the same!

1 Like

Getting excited! Airline tickets reserved, lodging reserved and rental car reserved. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing our enjoyment of playing music, even if we aren’t so good at it.

7 Likes

I can’t wait! I’ve never been to Montana, and I’m really looking forward to it.

3 Likes

We made it to Bigfork yesterday. Wow, what a beautiful place!! Got some horseback riding, fishing, and hiking to do before the camp starts…

6 Likes

This camp was the best! Thank you to all!

2 Likes