Thanks, Mark. Nice work. I’m enjoying the app.
Beta testers needed / Play with my app! It's fun!
Congratulations!
Thanks everyone, and especially to Ben who has been the best hype man ever! Move over Adam.
And so I know I’ve gone live, but I’ve also been using JT at our own local jam the past 2 weeks. We recently lost both our bass and mando players, and the sound was terribly lacking. I asked the guys (there was only 4 of us at that point) if they’d like to try letting JT provide the bass and mando chops. They agreed and it really added something back to the jam. Plus, it’s forcing us to keep exact time.
The biggest problem is that some of the songs didn’t lend themselves to instrumental breaks very well unless you took the time to arrange the song first. So… introducing the Arrangement Wizard.
Just tell the wizard how things are going to go in the song and it not only lays it out for you, but also allows you to tag it and then ends the song on a nice, decaying strum rather than abruptly cutting it off. No more reaching up to stop playback after everyone is done.
If anyone wants to check it out, it’s now published on the main site.
https://jamtrainer.com/app
Just click on the Arrange button in the menu bar and you’ll see the Jam Wizard button at the top of the popup modal.
