Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Ben's new website updates?

Are there any updates on when then new site will launch? I saw a comment Ben had made about it being “by the end of the year”. Perhaps there is already a thread here about it that I have missed?

3 Likes

Hi Keith, Rest assured you haven’t missed any announcements on the new website. When @BanjoBen says “by the end of the year” treat that like a length of elastic.

What you need to understand is that Ben’s website is massive already, the new site is likely going to be much bigger. Which means that there will be a lot of Beta Testing and amendments along the way.

Once the new site is ready to ‘go live’ you’ll be amongst to first to know.

4 Likes

He recently said in a video or email that it will be early 2022.

6 Likes

Hi Luke he said similar things about this website, but there were a number of setbacks along the way which were out with his control and if memory serves me correctly the original launch date was set back by about two years. I am hoping that will not happen this time, everything rests with the web designers and software engineers. We just have to be patient and wait things out. 9to5

3 Likes

I think it is scheduled for release whenever covid officially ends. :laughing: :joy:

8 Likes

But does anyone know what exactly the updates will be? I mean, the site he has now is pretty cool looking and very user-friendly the way it is. What needs to be changed? (Other than making the download lesson feature actually work, which I understand needs to be fixed)

3 Likes

I’m hoping within the first quarter of '22! Thanks for your patience!

12 Likes

That’ll most likely be never. :angry: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I guess I will continue to check it daily just like I’ve been doing that for years way before you announced a website update :slight_smile: :laughing:

5 Likes