Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Ben’s awesome interview. And bugs

Hey, Ben, just came across this 2012 interview with McPherson guitars. I love it for three reasons.

1. You are awesome.

2. The first time I showed my brother my banjo, he put on the picks EXACTLY like you did at around the 3 minute mark. Priceless. He was mortified when I corrected him; (“PLEASE don’t tell anybody I did that”).

3. Forensic entomology, huh? Cool. What was your reaction to those scenes in Silence of the Lambs?

Love you, Brother! Here’s to July!

https://youtu.be/xFXu6Bn4z30

8 Likes

Thanks so much! Yep, entomology…it was, um, different :wink:

7 Likes

I hadn’t seen that. Good stuff!
@BanjoBen, when I die, I want a full entomological forensic workup done on my corpse. Can I pre-buy one of those in the store? I can’t find the listing for it.

4 Likes

I guess, it is under DIY section. :wink:

3 Likes

Being a bug guy did you see the story on the Murder Wasp? Kinda scary. We cant afford to hurt our Bee population.

3 Likes

I can do that for you! We just have to make sure and get some bugs eatin’ on you first!

4 Likes

Give it time and I suspect the bugs will comply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, we just have to keep you above water, out of a freezer, and not in a cement foundation! Essentially let’s just make sure you don’t die via the mafia.

7 Likes

Got to be a great deal… don’t think Mike can resist now!

2 Likes

Were those bug-nerds in SOTL anything like your real-life colleagues? Only half-kidding.

1 Like