Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

BB Inaugural Camp Photos Videos and Contact Info

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

There wasn’t no “trying” for me. My eyeballs turned in to water fountains during “Things I Wish My Daddy Knew” but I knew what was about to happen as soon as they played those opening notes. That song gets me every time. Doubly so when I see them play it live and that was my second time for that.

I didn’t realize that Penny was recovering from laryngitis until after they were done. Talk about a trooper!

2 Likes

And it was even after that performance that she insisted she could still sing Dancin On My Grave so I could get that video I posted. Them Clark’s have music in their blood!

1 Like

We will hold off on contact info till I can share privately with folks’ permission, but please share photos and videos here! Y’all are so kind! Thank you for those words.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry for the low quality on some of them, I had to reduce the quality to be able to post them.

Missin’ everybody already! lol

6 Likes

Let’s do it again next week.

11 Likes

I’ve been so busy trying to get caught up on work I haven’t had a chance to touch my banjo since the camp until this morning. Inside the resonator still smells like camp fire. It made me smile. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I finally unpacked my stuff today and my backpack still smelled like campfire :fire::frowning: lol.

7 Likes

Yep, it’s called “Never Gonna Let Me Go” and Philippians 1:6 is the primary Scripture, though I believe there’s Romans 8 and Ephesians 1 all over it :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

(I have more pix but can only post 3 consecutive replies; will post more later)

3 Likes

I am an enabler :slight_smile:

3 Likes