Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

#BanjoBenSwag

I thought we’d do something to have a little fun. Let’s start a thread of all the places we take pictures of ourselves in BanjoBen swag.

Also, let’s post our pictures on social media with the tag #BanjoBenSwag

On mountain summits, with your big catch, at concerts, foreign countries, with your hole-in-one…where will we find Ben next?

6 Likes

IMG_2289

My baby girl took me fishing in the gulf.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see these!

1 Like

At the world famous Grump’s Wiffleball Emporium and Burger Joint

3 Likes

Fort Lauderdale, next to the pool

Somewhere else in FL with a flight attendant friend

5 Likes

With my bride at an Aaron Watson concert.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Somewhere out in the desert

5 Likes

Red Rock Canyon

6 Likes

Laser Tag

LaserTagBB

5 Likes

Nice Fotees Guys.

Can’t hardly see you Carolyn a much bigger photo is required

My wife and I spent Christmas on Crescent Beach in Siesta Key Florida. Had a great time, was plenty warm and we met a new friend! You never know who you might find on the beach!KIMG0150

4 Likes

Great photo!

#BanjoBenSwag on the Missouri River

Rainbow

3 Likes

I’ve gotta get myself and some more swag up your way! Here’s some #banjobenswag in Cuba with Pastor Erik Fonseca:

IMG_1468

Photos disappearing on this page @BanjoBen

I just realized I was wearing one of my Banjo Ben shirts on a super special (to me) occasion yesterday. The first picture was taken on May 1, 1974. It’s my grandfather, age 46, cutting my hair when I was 18 months old.

The second picture is from May 1, 2018. It’s me at age 45 sitting in my grandfather’s old chair, the same chair from the first picture. My son is 18 months old. That was the first time I had seen that chair since I was 19 years old. When my grandfather passed away, my grandmother sold it and no one knew where it went. Someone found it recently and made this special occasion possible.

image!

2 Likes

Such a great story!! I’m honored to be a part of it!

2 Likes