Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Tab resources?

I didnt see this anywhere on the forum, so I thought Id ask. Any suggestions on where to get banjo tab? So many places for guitar, etc out there but I dont really see anything in regards to banjo. And Im specifically looking for tab in regards to “Beer Never Broke My Heart” and “Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy”

2 Likes

HI Christian,

You can certainly get gobs of banjo tab here. Just sign up for a gold-pick membership. Although, most of the songs available here are more bluegrass than country.

Songs like the ones you mention would still be under copyright and so cannot be legally taught or provided here.

Cheers,
Maggie

1 Like

Hi @christian_shaw Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum. A lot depends on what TAB s your looking for. Ben has TABs for pretty much every lesson he creates. All his TABs are accurate and you will find them on each lesson page below the video lesson. As for the tunes you mention I can say with all honesty I have never heard of those tunes before. You might care to search Google. Look up Tom Arri, and Jack Baker both these guys have written a ton of tabs.

1 Like

Thanks Archie. These songs are pretty hot country tunes, from Big and Rich (Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy), and Luke Combs (Beer Never Broke My Heart). Im trying to add in these pieces as I am in a cover band, and they dont really sound that great without the banjo line. Appreciate your input!

1 Like

Hi @christian_shaw Check out the Banjo Hangout TAB for Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy - Richard Van Patten - Key of E

1 Like

Welcome to The Forum Christian. Thanks for contributing.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I can’t teach those songs directly, but I can and do teach lessons on the site that will teach you how to play the banjo to those songs.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face::banjo: