Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo only camp TEXAS 10/27-29

Working on last minute accommodations for camp. Anyone coming to camp staying at an RV park? Any decent hotels besides Hampton or Holiday Inn?

1 Like

Hi Wendy!
I’m not going to camp this time, but when we went to TX Cabin Camp last fall & took our camper, we stayed at the Fernbrook RV Park in Longview. It was a nice clean place, full hookups etc. Not too bad a drive over to Ben’s either. Bonus, there’s an amazing Mexican-Tex/Mex restaurant called “T Blanco’s Mexican Cafe” pretty close to the Campground that I’d highly recommend :grin: !
Here’s the link to the Campground, hope this helps, you’re going to have a most excellent time at Camp :slightly_smiling_face: !
https://www.fernbrookpark.com/

1 Like

Thank you so much!! That’s the info I was looking for . I’ll check them out. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve stayed at the Hampton Inn for past Texas camps, and I will be there again this time. And Simone is correct about T Blanco’s. It’s legit.

3 Likes

I am so excited to see everyone!

5 Likes

We stayed at the Buffalo Ridge RV park this past weekend. Very quite. Full hookups. 15 minutes from Bens. For future reference. In Henderson

2 Likes

Look at all them beautiful banjo pickers!

9 Likes