Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Inventory

First of all, I had a wonderful and unforgettable time at the East Texas Cabin Camp in Kilgore (11/2021). For those that haven’t been to one, you gotta put that on your priority list. For those that have been to one… well, they get it. I’m going back in March, by golly.

Now for my topic… I know that supply chain issues are affecting everything at the moment. However, I am considering purchasing a new banjo and almost all resonator models on the website are sold out (I already have a frailer). Any Idea when the inventory situation will improve? I refuse to go the big box retail route and after listening to Justin describe your set-up process while at Cabin Camp, I don’t really want to purchase a banjo anywhere else.

Thanks and have a great day!

4 Likes

Give them a call. They have the best information on their stock and incoming models.

Hi @Old_Army_Bob Bobwelcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum. Best advice I can offer is to contact the General Store direct and have a chat with Adam Ash, @AdamAsh. Find out what stock is available and enquire about what stock is due in. Don’t forget to mention you are a Gold Pick Member whilst there is no guarantee you’ll secure a discount. Ben generally offers some great deals in the Black Friday sale. Not sure of the date in the US here in the UK it’s the 26 November. Make sure your on the mailing list for the General Store and Bens Lessons. To set this up go to your profile page and opt in be sure to save your preferences

Good thought! That is when I got my banjo last year.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh… I just watched Ben’s video regarding the Black Friday sale. Now I am enlightened. Apparently many items are marked as “out of stock” until the BF sale. After the sale, the remaining inventory is listed for sale.

2 Likes

Hi @Old_Army_Bob All your questions answered ?

2 Likes

@Old_Army_Bob
Hello Bob, fellow “Whataburger #4” TX Mandolin Mafia member! :grin: Welcome, & Great to “see” you here. When I saw that video, I came back here to msg you, but ya beat me to it! Best of luck on your banjo endeavors!

2 Likes

An Elliot capo, a Drum Dial, Shelor fingerpicks and BlueChip Thumbpick!!!

Good stuff. I ended up buying all those except the Elliot capo after I got my banjo.

1 Like

Yep! Thanks!