Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's "Teach Me Something" Contest!

Practice tip from mr g

Practice tip

here is what I do when I am working through a difficult part…
mr g

7 Likes

I love it! Awesome lesson.

That was really good. I’m jealous of your entry. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Mr_G Paige. That’s a great tip. I have been doing that for years with tricky banjo licks. banjo

3 Likes
16 Likes

Hey pickin friends Adam here, and this is my entry to Banjo Ben’s Teach Me Something Contest. It’s all about the Pick Blitz Technique. Best of luck to all contestants!

16 Likes

Sounds great!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Welcome @jadynspin and great job!! Entries have to be one minute or shorter in length, though.
If you can, trim (or speed up) some of your video and reupload, otherwise it won’t be eligible.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Here’s the shortened video…

12 Likes

Arr, up-picking swashbucklers!

Here comes the claw :wink:

12 Likes

Es tut mir leid. Kannst du es noch einmal spielen, Sam?

Okay, Ben… here’s my humble attempt. This gives me a greater appreciation for what you do every week. Thanks for inspiring the fun!!

Karl Payton
Tyler, Texas

16 Likes

It’s all about having fun and learning. There’s room for everybody! :heart: Your video was great too. Made me jealous how well you handle closed position playing!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! I love the goats, they are very interested in your banjo. Either that or they want to know if the shave and a haircut is for them(sheering).:rofl:

2 Likes

Karl gets bonus points for the great radio voice!

2 Likes

Nice job Karl & Hunter (and his goats)!

1 Like

Awe that was totally awesome Hunter. I hope those goats learned a valuable lesson. I gotta say you did so well not to be distracted by those goat’s. I hope @BanjoBen recognises your full potential. What do you say Ben ?

Well%20Done

welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum Karl. Good luck with your entry.

1 Like

hi Archie,
are you replying to my video?
i don’t understand correctly what you mean…it is only a film quote or do you really want me to play something again? :thinking:

Greetings from Germany
Rai

1 Like