Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's Cabin Camp - Exeter, MO!

I just got my spot for the May 15th camp! We’ll see how much progress I’ve made since the October camp in Tennessee. I’m excited!

11 Likes

Congrats Becky! I’m excited for you too! You’re gonna have the best time :slightly_smiling_face:!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Good for you Becky! I know you’ll have a great time!!

1 Like

Thanks Rich. I’m counting on it. My poor husband has to find something to do all day before we drive back home–5+ hours but he’s looking for a pickleballl game somewhere near.

3 Likes

There is so much beauty around that area! Lots of parks, etc, and he could drive to Branson.

2 Likes

Thanks Ben. He found a pickleball tournament in Springfield (I think), and is going to watch. He’ll enjoy that and if given a chance he might play along. That’s what he did in Mt. Juliet when we were down for the October camp. He had a great time and was welcomed by the players.

2 Likes

I remember him talking about his pickleball adventures over dinner at camp. He’ll probably come home with a trophy from the tournament!

3 Likes

We had a local tournament a few weeks ago…no trophies for old guys. But he had fun. There’s a reason his nickname is Easy Ed.

3 Likes

does he like to fish ? Roaring river state park is about 15 minutes away and its trout park. Great place.

2 Likes

He does like to fish. I know he knows about RR but not sure what he’s going to decide to do. I know he’ll lean toward pickleball if he has a choice. Thanks for reminding me about the trout park.

1 Like