Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben PLZ read

HeY @BanjoBen what can i do to get a free banjo
to replace my appalachain beginner banjo

3 Likes

Win the lottery? (With this post, @BanjoBen does not endorse playing the lottery)

6 Likes

Next best thing…Make me an offer on my Deering GoodTime 2. See the listing on this site.

3 Likes

Third best… look for the next Ben’s cabin banjo contest, enter in, and hope for the best! :wink:

3 Likes

also @BanjoBen how far are you from harrogate Tn

1 Like

also i would probably get addicted to the lottery . i blew 15 dollars on a quarter machine when i was 14(im 16 now) lol

1 Like

I live near Nashville, in Mount Juliet.

2 Likes

Nothing is free…work extra hours if you need to, save your bucks. Its much more rewarding that way, also!

7 Likes

i got laid off my last job about three weeks ago since he didnt need my help @Peg_E witch kinda stinks since i actually enjoy working

3 Likes

Actually very sorry to hear that Dennis and realising your age hope it improves for you!

2 Likes

but it turns out the guy who replaced me(he was an adult) is wife ended up having covid and i worked with him for a little bit before getting laid off so its not all bad . so i guess thats the bright side kinda @davidgear and thank you

2 Likes

Not sure there were any winners here Dennis but thank you for response. Look forward to you making some musical contributions!

3 Likes

me to i can’t wait to get good enough to be able to

2 Likes

But keep being involved I am sure you will get a lot of help on here. Not a banjo player myself but there are many that will advise.

3 Likes

i honestly enjoy this forum more than banjo hangout. people are more encouraging here @davidgear

7 Likes

Bummer, will pray for a better one coming your way soon!

4 Likes

Thanks @Peg_E ! My dad and i just got a stump grinder a couple of days ago, so hopefully we can get a business going and we can share our faith with people that we come in contact with which is most important .

8 Likes

Amen!

5 Likes