Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Clark hard to beat!

Would you believe it? Been a Gold Member since April24th and already have had Banjo Ben himself review a video of my strumming in hopes of getting some much needed help. Not only did he not disappoint with a prompt review, but sent me a video of him encouraging me personally with some new things to try. And to top that he requested that I send him another video of myself in a couple of weeks after I have had a chance to practice some of his recommendations to improve my strumming.
I tell you what, JamPlay and Guitar Tricks has nothing on Banjo Ben Clark when it’s comes to the quality of the lessons, attention to detail, and customer service. IT’S A TOP NOTCH SERVICE!

P.S. I tried JamPlay for a little less than a year and know of what I speak.
It’s a good site, but it’s no Banjo Ben…

12 Likes

Hard to beat indeed; that’s what he does. You’re definitely in the right place. Other forum members are eager to help as well.

7 Likes

If there’s anyone out there that gives more of their personal time to their students, I haven’t found them. Thanks for sharing your experience!

6 Likes

Indeed we are a supportive bunch!

3 Likes

Y’all sure make a feller feel good. Love y’all.

2 Likes

Hi @Lefty70 I am with you on this one Buddy. No one does it better than @BanjoBen

2 Likes

I agree, totally. I have been plucking around on the banjo for a few years on and off. but recently decided, Hey! since you enjoy it so much, why not get a little more serious about learning to play. So I have. This site, and the folks here are extremely helpful. Wanted to get a banjo, so I talked to Jake for about 45 minutes deciding what I wanted/needed. His thoughts and advice were very helpful, and greatly appreciated. Ended up getting the “twanger”. Can’t wait til it gets here!!! Just wish I could find a tab for “I’ll Fly Away”.

4 Likes

You’re gonna love that Twanger!

I think Ben may have sent me some tabs he did of I’ll Fly Away that he makes available to Gold Pick members who ask. Send me your email address in a private message and I’ll try to find them for you.

3 Likes