Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

And finally, here’s my mandolin entry. This is my first time ever playing a song on the mandolin, and I borrowed my sister’s old one to play this, so forgive the mistakes!

-Luke L.

15 Likes

WOW… Fantastic @libbylindblom!

Very inspiring…

4 Likes

Welcome @jon! Good job! Please become a regular poster here!

3 Likes

Well done Luke, your family is very talented

4 Likes

Here are my two entries for the contest! I did banjo and guitar.
21 Likes

Lastly, this is my mandolin entry for the Contest. Thank you Banjo Ben for hosting this!
#banjobencabinfever

16 Likes

Here’s my banjo submission. First time playing on video :wink:

20 Likes

@banjogilw,

Great job!

The greatest thing about this contest is the sharing and ‘giving back’ in thanks to our teacher by demonstrating your talents to your teacher… while inspiring others!

A close 2nd benefit is to have so many of you post to the forum for the first (of many posts to come, I hope) time.

Great PICKIN’ - one and all… and welcome @banjogilw.

5 Likes

Here’s my 5 year old brother, Leo Lindblom, playing “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”.
He saw the rest of us entering and wanted to be a part too!

23 Likes

Lastly, here’s my guitar submission. All 3 versions from the tab.

15 Likes

Great job Leo!

7 Likes

Oops, 6 of us!

9 Likes

Great job ob both you entries Gil. Pulling some nice tones out of those instruments. What equipment are you using to record?

3 Likes

Great Job on your last entry Timothy

3 Likes

Great job on the banjo Lucy you need to keep coming back your good.

4 Likes

Great show, Lindblom’s!!

6 Likes

Wow Leo that was AWESOME I do hope @BanjoBen spots your entry you deserve a prize for your special entry. That was real nice Lucy to include your little brother now don’t tell me he also plays banjo.

6 Likes

He is learning the banjo too, but was only ready to submit mandolin right now… He did a really great job!

7 Likes

Great Job Lucy I am now a huge fan of your family. Thank y’all for sharing your music with us.

6 Likes

In that case I’ll just pack my bags and take up the Tuba, :smiley: Seriously I :sparkling_heart: you guy’s you have done a lot to raise my spirits through these difficult times.

4 Likes