Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

He is… Isn’t he! Very talented young man!

4 Likes

It’s a Washburn M108SWK.

5 Likes

Here is my guitar video. Worked on it yesterday and a little this morning. Just so y’all know I’m a rhythm guitarist not a flat picker, but I thought I would give it a try. Once again any advise is welcome. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Hey Kevin that brand of guitar is that it’s really pretty. Nice picking btw

3 Likes

Can you just play with a metronome or do you have to play with the one of Banjo Ben’s play along tracks?

3 Likes

Hey Erich you have to use rhythm track. Any one of the three.

4 Likes

Hi Erich the rules state you have to play along with one of @BanjoBen 's Mp3 tracks

4 Likes

Ok thanks

4 Likes

Here’s my entry for mandolin,

18 Likes

Nice Jason

3 Likes

My first time here on the Banjo Ben Forum. Here’s my entry. My four-year-old made a surprise entrance.

Banjo Ben, thanks for hosting the contest. We all need something fun these days.

25 Likes

Great job Jason

2 Likes

Great Job William,

3 Likes

It’s a Blueridge br-70ce

5 Likes

Great job! I would recommend working on timing and quarter and eighth notes. You did stay square with the rhythm track somehow, which was impressive, but several of your slides and G runs were either pushing or pulling on the meter some. Keep going, you’ve got a great start!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Great picking!!! It’s always fun when a toddler shows up in your video… makes me miss my little siblings… :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Thanks for the input Gunnar. I really should find time to go through some of Ben’s guitar lessons. I think Will the Circle be Unbroken was the first guitar video of his I’ve watched maybe the second :joy:

7 Likes

I thought there were 2 surprises! Like with Gunnar, it brings up memories of my kids when they were toddlers!

4 Likes

Here’s my banjo entry. Looking forward to this!

-Luke

17 Likes

Holy smokes, it’s @wbloomfield!! He’s famous, y’all!

9 Likes