Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Badges for everything

I can’t get over how the Forum keeps awarding me badges. First Post, First Edit, First Quote etc… Anytime soon I am sure it’s gonna award me the kitchen sink for doing the dishes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes
5 Likes

I like badges. I need a little affirmation now and then.

5 Likes

I give all you fellers badges for being awesome friends to me. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hey! Your first post talking about badges. Here’s your badge badge! :shield:

5 Likes

Gee thanks Mark :blush:

2 Likes

Your the one that’s awesome Ben. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here’s your badge for Brownie Points! :rofl::rofl:

brownie2_retin

2 Likes

Thanks Bob, you gotta keep in with the boss man for sure.

1 Like

I like ‘em too. I cannot figure out how to get The certified badge… I’m not sure which tutorial I’m supposed to watch and complete

2 Likes

And On behalf of the website community, we are honored to have this forum to even earn badges… And award The “bestest banjo teacher” badge with a gold star to you Ben!

I will look for my T-shirt in the mail :smirk:

1 Like

Will, I had a tough time finding it too. You have to answer the very first email you got in the new forum marked “Greetings” from @discobot! Then just follow along with the tutorial instructions and you’re done!

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hush!

2 Likes

you stay out of this, disco man.

2 Likes

I replied to the message but nothing happened. Now what?

1 Like

What’s the message look like? Back in 2018 mine asked me to bookmark the message first before asking me to reply, but maybe old @discobot has changed his ways since then.

It said:
discobot
Thanks for joining the forum-Banjo Ben Clark, and welcome!
I’m only a robot, but our friendly staff are also hear to help if you need to reach a person.
For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. You’ll gain new abilities (and badges) as we get to know you.
We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.
If you’d like to learn more, select … below and bookmark this personal message. If you do, there may be a gift for you in the future!

1 Like