Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Back with a vengeance!

Folks… after a long time out, I am back in the saddle…… my heart meds are taking care of business, my CAGED book is coming along, and I am treating myself to Ben’s Nashville camp over my birthday this April! And I am back posting here!
Life is good, God is good, and I am glad. :sunglasses:
Mr g

15 Likes

That’s good to hear! I just joined the forum last week. Have fun at the camp, I’d love to go to one sometime.

5 Likes

Mr G It’s great to see you back, we’ve missed you here.

3 Likes

It’s awesome to see you on the forum, Mr. G!!

4 Likes

It must be a long hiatus that I could not know how long! :wink:

But a teacher and a mod, so be afraid of Mr G!

2 Likes

That’s great. Ben’s Nashville camp’s the best birthday present you can give yourself. I wish I could go.

1 Like

Thank you! It feels good to be feeling good again!

6 Likes

That is very kind of you to say!

2 Likes

I am REALLY looking forward to it. I haven’t been to a camp of any kind since I was a teenager… back in the Cretaceous period.

3 Likes

I’ve been to one in Tennessee and a day camp at the store in Missouri. Well worth the money and so much fun!!!

1 Like

That’s pretty close to quoting a Robert Earl Keen song :+1::grinning:

We are glad to have you back and extra-glad that your health is good!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi Mr_G and Welcome Back. I have watched all your Music Theory videos (some many times over) and I’ve learned a lot from them … thank you. I am going to the that Tennessee Cabin Camp in April (my very first, a little nervous but a lot excited too) and I am looking to meeting you. Thanks again, see you then and stay well. Take Care, Dave.

1 Like

Welcome back @Mr_G!!!

1 Like

can’t wait to meet you! Blessings!
mr g

1 Like