Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Anybody down for another young picker collaboration?

So can I, on a good day I get a G4.

1 Like

Yeah but I bet you’re still straining!

3 Likes

You’re just jealous cause my vocal range is closer to Tony Rice​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

stupid kid

2 Likes

If you get all gritty/and or lose it I’d be super jealous.

4 Likes

Oh, you two! For pete’s sake, you sound like my siblings fighting over who gets to sing lead!:joy:

4 Likes

Sorry I missed this question- thank you! I’ve had some great teachers and I still have lots to learn from them.

7 Likes

All this fighting about high notes. Who wants to sing high anyways? Come on guys that’s real kiddish. Sing low. Like real men. High singing is for ladys.(And apperently overgrown children who are jealous of the lady’s voices. AKA @Michael_Mark and @oaklymaple )

3 Likes

Back to the purpose of this thread, don’t we still need an electric guitar track and the synth bass? And who’s gonna record a synth track? I got some good sounds in my sofware so i can record the synth if need be.

2 Likes
1 Like

If this collab isn’t going to work out right now I’m fine with putting it on the back burner, and we’ll come back to it someday. There’s really no pressure, OR pressing need for it! I just mentioned it to Michael the other day asking what ever happened to it. But we’re all busy with a lot of other things - practicing live music, real bands, etc. No need to stress over this.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Very funny :joy:

1 Like

Okay, what ever happened to this??? This was in the pre Mason forum days.

I think nobody wanted to sing.

Not sure actually, I guess we just kinda dropped it! It’s not as fun as making live music; these virtual collabs were in the “covid” days :slight_smile: . (covid days = Past tense.)

3 Likes

Covid days were no fun, they ruined my life… Okay maybe that’s a little dramatic, but you get the idea :joy:

2 Likes

Read: could

2 Likes

Um, I could have… I meant to write “wanted to” :wink:

2 Likes

We needed a male lead singer in B :joy: I think Taryn was going to do the tenor but we just forgot.

3 Likes

But now that Mason’s here we have a strong lead singer.

6 Likes