Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Any Banjo pickers near me?

Howdy, I’m trying to find a banjo player near me, I live in Uniontown PA, for picking together learning I hope to then find other instruments for fun and jam together. right now I don’t know any players of any kind. Can you play rape on Banjo?:thinking: no don’t think so. Thanks for your time have a great day.

3 Likes

You do mean RAP ? rite??? I hope so :wink: I am looking for some one to jam with as well but unfortunatly I’m located in Northern Califonia So I don’t think that will work Oh well good luck ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Check if there is a local blue grass society/group of some kind. Most have jam sessions open to anyone from what I have seen. Of course, the twice monthly Jams are on hold due to covid right now, :(.

3 Likes

On banjohangout.org there is a members search function and you can do a search by location that will give you a list of people near by. Then you can message them through the site if you are a member too.

4 Likes

I will check in to that myself once all this covid stuff subsides ! Can’t stand the whole constant mask thing ! I like to understand someone when they talk to me and visa versa. :sunglasses::

4 Likes

yea rap auto spell got me again. thanks for the reply.

1 Like

great idea thanks

1 Like

cool thanks

1 Like

with you there I think it’s coming to an end, we will see thanks.

1 Like