Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Announcement – Forum Hangout! Feb 26, 7:00 pm Central!

Hey y’all, we’re planning something exciting for all you appreciated contributors here and aiming to hold a LIVE forum hangout/meetup the last Monday in February, the 26th (two weeks out)!

This is just a causal opportunity for us all to…

• Chat
  • Share/play things we’ve been working on
  • Ask questions and share advice
  • Have fun interacting with each other in real time, which we don’t get to do very often!

We’d love to have as many of you as can make it and it’s only going to be announced here, local to all you forum members.

Will be held on a Zoom call. We’ll start at 7:00 PM CST on Monday, February 26th, but please jump in at any time you can after 7!

If you can make it, just DROP A COMMENT below and I’ll add you to a participants’ PM thread with the Zoom link and any needed details. :point_down:

If you need any help getting set up with Zoom, PM me and I’ll help you out!

12 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun! (I can’t wait two weeks):rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry @Michael_Mark I am unable to join you. Good Luck with the live meetup

1 Like

If all goes well and folks like it, we really should schedule another for when you can join us! I knew this would be a bit late for you.

1 Like

I don’t camera equipment now. So I can’t join in on Zoom

1 Like

You can still join us, we just won’t be able to see you.

4 Likes

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

Might as well count me in. I won’t guarantee that I’ll be available that evening but if I’m free I’ll probably try to poke my head in and say hi.

3 Likes

Count me in as well. If I can I’ll be there

2 Likes

Got it on the calendar.

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Same here!

4 Likes

Yup… same here. On my calendar and hope to be there. Thanks for setting this up.

2 Likes

sounds awesome! I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

Yeah. Me too

3 Likes

OK, I took the plunge, installed Zoom & am ready to boldly enter the techno-verse!
See you tomorrow night!

3 Likes

Have just installed Zoom. I don’t have camera or microphone so I’ll just be a casual observer. Hopefully I can text stuff on screen. Looking forward to seeing you all for the first time. @Lone_Wolf Emilie handshake

2 Likes

I’m trusting the camera & mic built into my iPad will do the trick. If not, que sera, sera.

1 Like

I am sure you’ll be fine with the iPad I am using a PC and don’t have a camera/mic installed

1 Like

@Archie there’s a chat box where you’ll be able to type.

3 Likes