Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Angeline the Baker Mandolin/Guitar duet

I got the Yeti Blue mic and we put together this video. It’s nice to have some time off to play! I found out my little 9 year old cousin uses my youtube channel as a play list and listens to it constantly so we thought we would give him something new. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good job, guys! I love that tune. I like how you traded octaves, and that melody built into the guitar rhythm is a neat idea. Keep pickin’ together!

3 Likes

Thanks Ben! It was Daniels idea to do it the way we did.

Very nice guys. One of my favorite tunes.

2 Likes

Very cool…I got a Yeti for Christmas too. Did you have it set a bi directional for that?

1 Like

nice! I didn’t know you played mandolin. what Mando is that?

1 Like

That was great! I was about to comment on the dual lead thing, but Ben saved me the typing. :laughing:

Keep up the nice work!

1 Like

It is a Rogue. My mom got it at an auction for $50. Plays pretty nice for an el cheapo. :joy:

1 Like

Ummmm is that an option? I assumed it was a condenser mic so we were using it like that. I suppose I should read the instructions. LOL

Sure is. It’s actually three condenser mics built into it which make for four different recording options.

2 Likes

Yeti Recording Options

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea! I should have used that setting for my Joy to the World project! I didn’t even think about it.

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like