Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

A show for fans worldwide! :) Come hear us at the virtual IBMA

Register for a free music pass to the IBMA virtual World of Bluegrass next weekend! Our band, Headin’ Home Bluegrass, is playing Saturday, October 3 at 3:30pm CT.
There are tons of instrument workshops and band performances lined up, all for completely free!

https://worldofbluegrass.org/schedule2020/

14 Likes

exciting!!!

For banjo lovers there is kick off event scheduled on the 28th @8:00pm with Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn too :smiley: :banjo:

9 Likes

It took a little figuring, but I’m in! What a great week ahead, and thanks Frank for the heads up about Monday night!

5 Likes

Are the workshops throughout the week free as well, or just the events on the 3rd?

4 Likes

Everything included under the tag “Festival” is free (although you do have to register at no cost), and everything tagged “Conference” requires a paid ticket. Nothing is free before Friday the 2nd except the awards show, I’m pretty sure.

5 Likes

From the site…

Free Music Pass

• Access to limited conference content
  • Access to music performances from IBMA Bluegrass Live! powered by PNC, IBMA Bluegrass Ramble, and IBMA Bluegrass Music Awards
  • Access to Virtual Exhibit Hall

I’ll find out tomorrow if I can get into the Showcases with my free ticket and let you now…seems I read I have access starting on the 28th…

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m definitely going to try to catch the Ron Block banjo workshop…

6 Likes

Thanks @Flatpickin_Libby Libby, I’m registered looking forward to seeing your family perform. Maybe you could sneak in a plug for banjobenclark.com

7 Likes

watching the shows now so…yes! free shows start today…

4 Likes

Will it be archived? I’ll be asleep when y’all are on

6 Likes

No :sob:
Maybe we’ll be able to get it on YouTube afterward…

6 Likes

This is probably my favorite part of the virtual IBMA so far, and it’s not even official IBMA…
Incredible team of pickers here!!

8 Likes

I’ll get it on YouTube afterward… but that’s not as fun as watching it live! :grinning:

5 Likes

For anyone who may have missed it:

10 Likes

Great job guys & gals!!

4 Likes

You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Soooo good! So much fun! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

I had missed it, thanks for sharing it here! Yall sounded great

5 Likes