Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

A New Dread Friend from the General Store!

I want to shout out my huge thanks to Jake and the crew at the General Store. I sent them a note from ol’ Southern California and within 1 week, I had a perfectly set up Blueridge Dread. I asked for a K&K pickup to be installed along with some Elixir strings. I’m virtually certain these guys swapped in a new bridge because this thing plays like butter. I can’t say enough nice things other than they better get ready for me to spend more money soon!

Thanks all!

PS - I cannot say enough wonderful things about the BR-40. Stay tuned for my Salt Creek video once I can nail it at 200 bpm.

22 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Great customer service really does keep the folks coming back. That’s also a good lookin’ guitar you have! Salt Creek is one of my favorite songs. I’d love to hear that guitar in action! :smiley:

4 Likes

Sweeeet!

2 Likes

What a beauty, congrats on your new friend!!

2 Likes

Ain’t it great to have friends in high places? The General Store bunch are at the top of the heap!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I just got one of these beauties myself and love it.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing the BR40 nonstop since it showed up. We’re truly in a golden age to be able to get such fine instruments at such great prices. The tone is deep and resonant, plenty of volume and thump! Enough to get some of my … ahem… family a bit cranky when I dig in a bit much. Hah!

5 Likes

Sweet guitar!

1 Like