Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

A Bit Overdue . .

It’s been awhile . . . I’ve kinda had a rough couple of months. It sort of began in April when I was at Banjo camp & I had to leave a day and a ½ early – a bunch of things were tossed at me simultaneously you might say – from the health of my father as well as some personal & business issues. So sorry @BanjoBen that I took off without taking the time to explain. Anyway, I’m claiming 1st Corinthians 10:13 as, at times, things have seemed unbearable. Anyway, I appreciate this forum and the folks that are so supportive. In the meantime, I’ve been able to take a couple of pretty cool trips with my son that have included a brief stop in Exeter, MO. Ya’ll are awesome – keep on pickin’!
https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1QipP_p0-X8ojD2aZInRIhuLqXJtGPLmB3w1r8N0-K

17 Likes

Thanks for engaging us and bringing us along beside you. I know that’s not always easy, but we’re here to share it with you, all of it, the victories as well as the struggles.

6 Likes

Indeed. Somehow, concentrating and picking on a lesson or two always helps me forget about everything else. I hope that all of us can be an encouragement for you.

4 Likes