Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2020 Spring Camp Updates

That makes me so sad as a camper from Germany will be able to come.

5 Likes

Today they said border will be closed until the end of July. In Canada they don’t want us to travel between Provinces. We can’t camp in Provincial Parks, gather in groups more than five, unless your protesting.
I now have a year to be excited about attending next years camp.

3 Likes

That is so so very disappointing. I’m very sorry!

5 Likes

Time to start a protest…

6 Likes

May I suggest this, Not Enough Bluegrass Music in the World. Who’s with me?

11 Likes

But how does that warrant a protest?? :confused: Or is that some diversity issue??

2 Likes

It’s a joke :wink:

4 Likes

yeah I knew that… :wink:

4 Likes

AYE!! I’m with ya!!

7 Likes

I am sorry you can’t go @My_Ruby_banjo.

On that note (pun intended), maybe we can go next year… as I cannot go either since I just started a new job.

Many have cancelled and I am sorry for y’all

4 Likes

I’ll get over the disappointment. This virus situation is scary for some and it would be selfish to minimize the potential harm it could cause. Our country’s leaders are more cautious hence the continued border closures. Let’s just hope it’s over soon and next year will be back to normal.

5 Likes

@BanjoBen @AdamAsh Are y’all going to have strings for sale at camp? I’d like to grab a few sets of GHS PF185s and D’Addario EJ67s if possible. Thanks!

5 Likes

Sure are! We’ll have an entire outpost set up in the garage :wink: Please email Adam and let him know your requests: Adam@banjobenclark.com

8 Likes

Thanks, Ben!

4 Likes

Check it out: A window of nice days amidst the thunderstorm days, & it JUST HAPPENS to fall on camp days! :sunglasses: Hoping this forecast holds true!!
Lookin fwd to meeting everyone Thursday! Safe travels folks!

13 Likes

Are many folks bringing more than one instrument? I thought about bringing my banjo for jam time, but am wondering if it’s not going to be worth the extra hassle.

4 Likes

Everyone´s pumped! I am so jealous, yet proud :banjo: :cowboy_hat_face: have fun Bluegrassaridos!

4 Likes

Sure, feel free to do that!

5 Likes

Well, tomorrow is the day!! Looking forward to seeing all of you at camp!

9 Likes

Leaving Gray, Ga in just a few minutes Mt Juliette bound!

12 Likes