Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2020 Black Friday Thanksgiving Video!

Welp, after 100 hours of editing, I released it tonight! I hope you enjoy!

25 Likes

Wow!! That’s Really Good!!!:laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

Umm… y’all doing okay down there? :rofl: :rofl: Seriously, that was well done!!

5 Likes

That. Is. Great!!
100 hours of editing, yikes!
Enjoyed the heck outta it! Yall were just having wayyy to much fun :grin::clap::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Man y’all are better than the A-Team!! :laughing: Thank you for the long hours of work. Enjoyed it. :grin::+1: Also can I put in an order for the one of thoes Banjo Blasters. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Awesome A Team gif

4 Likes

Fantastic! How long was the discussion about using a toy truck instead of a real one?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful the Dallas Cowboys have given me back Sunday afternoons for jamming. I am thankful for all I’ve learned from Banjo Ben and for getting to know some of y’all at Cabin Camp.

Stephen

5 Likes

I’m so thankful for this forum community, y’all are so very encouraging and uplifting to me. I’m really not deserving to be surrounded and supported by such great folks. Thank you!

10 Likes

Yeah, that is a classic. But it made me wonder what is in the water down there.

6 Likes

Wow, great job Ben, I was watching this and my mom was listening and she was like “what are you watching?” and I was like “Banjo Ben’s black Friday video” and she was like “oh, ok”

9 Likes

Well that was worth the wait for sure!! Ya’ll should become real actors. Don’t show hollywood this video or you’ll have more job offers than what you’ll know what to do with.

6 Likes

Just had a closer look, love all the effects @BanjoBen what software are you using?

5 Likes

Thanks! I use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Aftereffects.

8 Likes

Definitely a LOT of work went into this! This was fun to watch and no doubt fun to make. Everybody did a great job! The competition Ninja may have been my favorite character.
:grinning::clap:

8 Likes

Here Here applaud applaud applaud

5 Likes

I was definetly pulling for agent Jake stogdill. He was a great yoyo fighter! All the rest were great too.

6 Likes

I liked the yoyo fighter too…too bad Jake had to fight himself!

7 Likes

wow that’s absolutely amazing! that was really good !! so good !! thanks for posting! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

That was awesome! Y’all have watched way too many movies starring Jackie Chan…
I think y’all could probably make some top class B movies if you wanted to :joy:

5 Likes

When I saw this come out, I gathered the family around for this must see tv event and everyone loved it! Awesome video, I’ll be sharing it with some friends!

5 Likes