Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2019 General Store Commercials!

Hahaha, here’s commercial #1!

15 Likes

JUNIOR! Nice job Adam :rofl: Heeee Haaaaw.

I reckon that’s a little before your time though, eh?

7 Likes

9 Likes

Are the Olympic scoring rules in place? It is tough to give a “10” on the first commercial. It does not leave room for improvement.

I think I’ll wait for a couple of more to compare before scoring. But I love it !

8 Likes

Well to be honest, yeah one of my guitars does feel like a bedpan strung with whatever it was that he said. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I have one of those in the basement… Don’t ever touch it, it’s a harmony.

7 Likes

Mine’s a Martin :scream::joy:

4 Likes

Just in case soma you younguns a’int familiar with Junior Samples from the Hee Haw show back in the 19 and iherhsdna’s, here’s a clip from old timely television broadcast over the air waves, thisun’s in color even.

12 Likes

Now that brings back memories.

7 Likes

Thanks Maggie! Yes, that is a little before my time, but so are most of the other things I like to watch (Andy Griffith Show, Beverly Hillbillies, etc.) Haha!

7 Likes

There are some more…and I personally think the others came together a bit better, so stay tuned!

6 Likes

You’re a good sport, Adam. You did a great job, too!

6 Likes

Thanks Mark!

4 Likes

Here’s another that dropped yesterday advertising our mutes.

15 Likes

Yup, have one of those, although the local deer don’t mind my banjer, my dog does… At first I thought it was gonna be an ad for Deering banjos.

4 Likes

How do you get that close to a deer Banjo Billy? Here in Scotland the mere sight of a human and they’ll soon take flight.

5 Likes

Wow, who knew Albert was such a good actor? Has @Jake been giving him lessons? :joy::joy:

Oh that would have been good, lol

5 Likes

It just wandered up to the store and Jake has been petting him everyday. I think someone raised him from a fawn and turned him loose. We’re trying to help him survive the hollers of Missouri!

11 Likes

Just as well it doesn’t know you do a little hunting too. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Oh Dear @BanjoBen what is the tune on the end of the deer commercial ? It driving me crazy trying to remember it

3 Likes