Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Which way do you learn to play.....?

Gee thank you @Maggie :blush::blush::blush:

I have to say that Casey is no where near as detailed as Murphy.

2 Likes

@Archie.I agree. I think Murphy is more detailed. That’s not taking anything away from Casey, she’s a great banjo player AND Murphys her mom, what a way to grow up. Almost destined to play some type of instrument. from what I have read on Caseys’ Bio, I think she started with guitar then switched to banjo.

@Maggie I have song surgeon and use it. but I also download and save the tab of the songs that Ben teaches. Because I can play it along with Ben,(slowly) and then practice it like the movie “groundhog day”(over and over again, just in case you were wondering where I was going with that)… I have to wear headphones when I play along with Ben because that RK of mine is really loud and it is easier because then I can stay in time with Ben.

Oh yeah, well you are appreciated :slight_smile:

I never saw anything from Murphy, so I have nothing to compare with. I’ll take yor word for it though.

Yeah, mine is pretry loud too.

1 Like

Here you go. This is the video clip that made me rush out and buy a banjo.

That is a cool song, really easy. only a couple of chords. My problem was when I first started was moving up/down the neck.

you can YouTube some of her videos also. Just in case you wanted to check them out.